Convex awnings for doors and windows are designed to withstand year-round conditions. Convex awnings offer an attractive look when trying to soften the appearance of a building, or to complement existing, soft architectural features. For the commercial client, the convex shape often offers additional space for signage and identification, an opportunity to make your business stand out.
This is an estimate – Final price may vary.
• Fabric is supported by frame that is formed to the required curvature
• Staple System fabric attachment for wrinkle-free fit and contemporary appeal
• Traditional lace-on fabric attachment preserves “old school craftsmanship”
• Bows spaced 30”-36” apart
• Printable fabrics to display your company name, logo and information
• Widths to cover any size wall
• Rigid Valance for a crisp, neat commercial appearance, or
• Free Valances to add soft, elegant appeal to your home
• Also available in Concave shape ( an inverted curved awning rather than an outward bending curve)